woensdag 27 november 2019

More Than Words


Yes I am one of the lucky ones to join one of the biggest challenge blog in the world !! Throughout 2020 I am a design team member of More Than Words.

 Back to my first love in this beautiful hobby world. I am completely happy !!


We have some new and exciting CHALLENGES for you in store for next year. The team will continue to inspire you with their amazing creativity and we hope your love and support.
Please welcome them and visit the blog and leave some love for them..

2 opmerkingen:

Cath Wilson zei

I love this. The texture paste looks amazing, especially with your chosen colours and I love the small scene you managed to create. Great words, too!
Cath x

Ankit Ron zei

you have a good knowledge of Cricket you Can play daily online ,live cricket games,
cricket online games, best cricket games, play cricket online, cricket game online at best cricket games app for android phones to win real
cash and amount to instant approve in your bank or Paytm wallet.
cricket game online