vrijdag 9 juni 2017

Craftstamper

Hello stampers,


 Time for the second round of the TIMI challenge!
Still a special one for me, but I’ll show you my card first.




I made it with stamps designed by me
 (I design them together with Marleen van Meerendonk)
If you want to see more of her work please have a look on her blog :

The prize that you can win in the TIMI challenge is from my own store.
I started my store at the beginning of this year.



One of the stamp sets that we design is available and a stencil from Candence ; 
they have beautiful stencils, mediums and paint.
Have a look in the online store for more :
So, create something for the challenge and you 
might be the lucky winner of one of these stamp sets
For all the information go to the craftstamper


Have a great day!!

Jolande 

Geen opmerkingen: