vrijdag 29 april 2016

Blog Hop Day!!!

Hello Unity peeps,

 it's hop day !!
I like the hop days.
The whole Design Team have made beautiful creations to show you!

I designed a new workshop. 
The first one was a big success,
 so I did another one similar to the first one.


The stamps I've used are from the SMAK kit and of course:
my the new stamps !!!
These stamps are a success in the Netherlands too! 
I am happy :)

I've also made a layout with my new stamps !!! 


(I think I am in love with my own stamps hahahaha!!)
And what do you think of this new stamp.



Go look in the Unity shop there is a lot more new stuff!!
And you know why!!!
Because Unity is celebrating the 8 years with this!!!



Don't forget to leave a comment on each of the blogs and 
maybe you're the lucky one for one of the two amazing packages.

Now hop further to the next in row!


Have a great weekend!


26 opmerkingen:

Julia zei

Gorgeous creations, love the use of colour in your projects!
Thanks for sharing!

April zei

I really like the card with the girl on the books, Jolande.
Thanks for sharing. :)

Sue D zei

Wonderful creations. I like the fold on the first one.

Unknown zei

I LOVE the sentiment Never Give Up. Love the whole layout actually 😊

Cynthia zei

Fun projects, Jolande. I really like your layout! Great texture and stamps.

Lee Ann Barrett zei

Beautiful work! Your stamp sets are gorgeous. I really love how you colored the reading girl.

kittykat3308 zei

Your cards are lovely. Thanks for sharing them

Kathleen

C. M. Taylor zei

Congrats on the next level to your career! Love to see all the textures you use in your art. TFS. Looking forward to seeing more of your art.

Anneke zei

Your new workshop looks wonderful. Beautiful color use and stamping.

Anoniem zei

I love the image of the girl with all the books! That's my daughter!

Evelyn

Wilma zei

Wauw....prachtig wat jij met al die stempels weet te maken!!!

Helen zei

Beautiful projects!

Cardmaster zei

The girl on the books reminds me of one of my granddaughters. Love it!

Toni Kwaiser zei

such beautiful projects! thank you for sharing with us!

jennifer mitten zei

I am also in love with your stamps! Your creations are beautiful...

sfcherry zei

Wow, I love you creations and stamps! Dt talent amazes me. You are awesome!

Jackie S zei

You should love your own stamp. It's amazing!

Lagene zei

Wonderful creations!

Leanne zei

Lovely creations!

Helen Gullett zei

Fabulous projects! Your mixed media layout is amazing!

Becca Yahrling zei

Love your beautiful projects. The layout using your new stamps is awesome & fun & playful.

Janis zei

Fabulous creations!!! Love the different ways you used the stamps. Gorgeous coloring on the girl.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Denise Bryant zei

Awesome textures and dimension!

cal8007 zei

Your workshop looks very interesting and I love your stamps too.

Carmen L

jules zei

Your stamps are wonderful and I love your mix media❤️

Berina RGA zei

Such lovely creations!! Thanks for sharing all the inspiration!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie