donderdag 21 mei 2015

Blog hop day!!!

Hello Unity Peepers,

It's bloghop day and I made
 a beautiful layout for Unity and Sketchabilities. 
I think it's a beautiful layout because of my hands, 



that's the way I love them : dirty and all...

Saying is from the new Donna Downey Poppy stamp set 

I used the music stamp from the Lol kit Feb 2015
Made it with this sketch
go to sketchabilities for more samples 

O, have you seen the new stamps? 
 I love the stars and stripes 
(that's probably why I spend my vacations in the USA).

And you can win these stamps! 
Leave a comment on each and every blog in 
this bloghop...  and you might be the lucky one!!


And here they are the new stamps!!

For more information about the stamps click here.
And now hop further to the next in row.


Have stamping fun!!! 


20 opmerkingen:

Lisa Rodriguez zei

Love your work as always!!

Becca Yahrling zei

Lovely projects! You are amazing at what you do. I really love the tag.

McStamper zei

Love your ideas. The tag is wonderful.

Bananastamper zei

Beautiful projects! Love the layout and the quote you used!
Shanna :)

Linda zei

Your tags are neat and pretty! I love the colors!

Ruby zei

WOW An amazing layout. Thanks so much for the inspiration. I just got a kit that you designed and want to get at using the stamps on a layout. You are so talented.

Sweet April zei

Lovely layout,its so simple yet it says so much.I,also,love your tag and it's colors.

Teresa Doyle zei

Love your projects Jolande, I always say," IF your hands aren't dirty, you aren't doing anything!" LOL Great job, and YES, there are some fabulous deals here!

Kris B zei

Beautiful hand!! Such a great layout! Love the tag!! Your backgrounds are amazing!

Sue D zei

FAbulous layout and love the patriotic tag.

Brandi R zei

Great page and a beautiful tag! Love the hands pic. Makes for a fun page with lots of character ♥

C. M. Taylor zei

Hoping to be lucky and win! I love what you did with the stretchability. Your tag is really cut, too. Thanks for showing us a great use of the Unity stamps.

Lisa :) zei

Beautiful projects, especially the tag!!

Gaylynn zei

Such beautiful work again, Jolande. Thank you for your sacrifice and service. You rock!!!

Sonia zei

I love both your projects! Your layout is so real! Often when you see a video of someone showing a new technique their hands are perfect and I think- does this person really craft? So nice to see someone with hands that look like you actually craft- LOL!

Christine Kiehl zei

You sure did have some stamping fun! Your project ROCKED! Love those hands also! They say so much about a person don't you think?

Mary Holshouser zei

I've been painting some statues and I have acrylic paint all over me.
I don't mind - I know I've been busy and productive.
Love the tag.
thanks for sharing.

Janis zei

Absolutely exquisite.... vintage... old world... wonderful!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Unknown zei

Wow~!! Love your vintage scrapbooking~!!!!Thanks for playing along with sketchabilities!

Marina Gridasova zei

beautiful layout! love these colours and details! these stripes ook so gorgeous! thank you for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!