donderdag 16 oktober 2014

Blog Hop Thursday!!!


Hello Unity Fans,


First of all a layout for Sketchabilities,
(yes yes yes I am back in their designteam for the coming 4 months and I am so happy with that! It's is such a good combination with the Unity stamps).



Look what I did: the combination with the sketch and the stamps from a SMAK. I like this one :)
If you want to make a lay out with this sketch take a look at the sketchabilities site. And off course try it with Unity stamps :)

I also designed a new workshop with the new Unity stamps Vintage era backgrounds. These stamps are in my favorite top 10, that's for sure!

The workshop is for the Scrapheap and I 'll give this workshop on December the 20th of 2014.

 It's also my new agenda for 2015 :)
I used these stamps



Have you seen the new Phillis Harris stamps? they are sooooooooo cute!!!
Great for your Christmas cards!

Don't forget to leave a comment on each blog and maybe you're the winner of this Phillis Harris prize package.


Go to the Unity shop for these kits!!

Now hop further to the next in row.


Have a great week!!



35 opmerkingen:

Kris zei

Love these projects Jolande. The colors are so soothing.

Lisa Rodriguez zei

Jolande as always your work is stunning!!! I love all the layering to your projects! Beautifully done!

Ruby zei

Stunning work. I love visiting your blog for such beautiful art.

Ellie Knol zei

Geweldig mooi, weer! Altijd een feestje hier op je blog!

Immi zei

Beautiful! I do love these new stamps!

Paula J Atkinson zei

Just seen this onbb pinterest totally love it!
Gorgeous colours & beautiful stamps.
Most probably not available here in the UK!!

ionabunny zei

Gorgeous colours and design. Love the vintage stamps. Hugz

Rubeena I. zei

wow, these are BEAUTIFUL

Dawnll zei

Oh my goodness your projects are wonderful. So much texture and great layers using Unity stamps.

Linda zei

I love your pretty butterflies!

Houses Built of Cards zei

So pretty! LOVE the gorgeous color combo!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Doreen zei

Love your stunning creations.xxx

Lyn zei

Oh my love so much every aspect <3

Lagene zei

Awesome projects! I love the texture, layers and colors!

Tracy zei

Totally stunning projects Jolande:-) love your work!

Kris B zei

Stunning work Jolande! I don't know where you get your mojo, but I could use some! You continue to out do yourself!

EstherT zei

Your projects are beautiful! They look terrific.

Unknown zei

Absolutely beautiful! I love your work & will have to watch for that workshop in December! Thanks for sharing!!

Rebecca Wong zei

I love how you apply the colors on your project, awesome!

Unknown zei

Love the new Christmas stamps! Would love to win all 4!

Iris zei

Beautiful projects - love the soft colors.
isoscia at aol dot com

Lucy E. zei

Amazing layout! I love the sketch!

2suns zei

Beautiful layouts as usual. Always look forward to seeing your work.

Unknown zei

Great projects! Thanks for sharing.

D- zei

They are amazing. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Catherine zei

Gorgeous projects

Gaylynn zei

Wow, you have worked wonders with these stamps. Gorgeous art pieces, Jolande.

Linda T zei

You're work is absolutely beautiful. Wow. How I so love the background, layers and colors. So lovely.

Lucinde | Lucilight zei

Love the blue colors!

Madeline Rains zei

Just beautiful layouts! I love the colors and those vintage sets. yum.

TangledBlueRose zei

So beautiful and such lovely texture and color!~kim

Becky zei

I love how you used the flock of birds stamp. I have it but needed inspiration. Thank you!

mlady012 zei

Love your style Jolande!! Congratulations !

Toni K zei

So beautiful

Sue D zei

Beautiful colors and framing on the layout and I like the stamps you used on the second project.